We are constantly growing and gaining interesting work projects so it needs to strengthen our team with capable people. Feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently searching for:
We are looking for IT architects /developers with a focus on working with data and cloud technologies who enjoy following modern trends, learning, and further advancing in their careers.
- Has good knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS
- He/she can use the main services that are typically used in solving data analysis tasks such as Redshift, Glue, Athena, Lambda...
- Can ask the right questions and propose a suitable solution according to the answers and defend the choice of individual tools and their role in the whole solution
- Orientation in BI technologies, knowledge of any BI tool (Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau,...) is an advantage
- Knows the principles of CI/CD, has experience with Jenkins and Docker
- He/she has practical programming experience ideally Python
- Controls SQL
- Orientation in MDM tools is an advantage
- Active knowledge of English - ability to communicate effectively with the customer - in writing and talking
- Structured thinking, ability to solve problems independently
- Desire to learn and develop
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Office in the Pardubice city center (pet friendly) with the private gym; other offices in Prague (Regus IP Pavlova) and Brno (Rosice)
- The friendly, open-minded, and casual work atmosphere
- Five weeks of vacation, food vouchers, and other benefits
- Offered reward (depending on the level of knowledge with experience): 40 000 - 100 000 CZK / month